We invite you to tour our Cassell & Associates facilities, allowing an opportunity for you and your client to experience, first-hand, all that we have to offer. Family members and home care staff are encouraged to participate in the tour. Tours can be quickly arranged to accommodate your schedule. Following the tour, much of the admission paperwork can be completed on-site.
Admission into the program does require some documentation from other sources. Required documentation includes:
- A prescription for vocational services
- Valid Picture ID or Passport
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Federal, State, and Detroit/City (if applicable) W-4 forms must be completed prior to the first day of work
- Documentation of guardianship, if applicable
For questions about referrals or tours, please follow the link:
Contact Linda Pillow by email at LPillow@cassells.net, or by phone at 586.620.2080 with any questions, or to schedule your tour.